MBSC Best Paper Award Call for Papers – Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino American, Native American
A best paper award of $5000 for members of under-represented U. S. minority groups will be presented by the Massachusetts Business School Collaborative at the Academy of Management meeting in Boston during the August 2012 Annual Meeting. The Massachusetts Business School Collaborative Award is designed to improve recruitment and retention prospects of under-represented individuals of color in business schools.
Paper Criteria• Untenured Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino American, and Native American holders of PhDs or DBAs are eligible to apply for the award.
• Papers from all management disciplines will be considered.
• Papers will be judged on academic quality, in terms of quality of analysis, contribution to the literature, implications for practice and rigor of research methods (in the case of empirical papers).
How to Apply
• Individuals who meet the criteria described above are encouraged to submit papers to the Academy of Management program to be held in Boston, August 3-7, 2012 using the Academy submission procedures.
• Forward the acceptance letter and an electronic version of the accepted paper to
• Finalists will be notified by June 15 and the Award will be presented to the winner at the PhD Project reception held during the Academy meeting.
Babson College - Bentley University - Boston University – Bridgewater State University - Northeastern University - Salem State University – Simmons College - University of Massachusetts Boston - University of Massachusetts Lowell