The International Academy of Management and Business (IAMB) and Vistula University are inviting scholars and practitioners to submit papers, symposia, and posters for presentation for the 12th IAMB Conference to be held on April 23-25, 2012 at Vistula University (formerly University of Economics and Computer Science), Warsaw, Poland. Over 30 countries will be represented.
IAMB is a professional association dedicated to advancing the research, teaching and practice of management and business worldwide in an intellectually stimulating, constructive, and supportive environment.
IAMB fosters small conference setting (under 200 participants) with multi-national delegates. The small setting offers professional development opportunities for scholars and practitioners through personal contacts and networking. IAMB conferences attract scholars from 25-40 different countries covering wide range of universities, academic institutions and businesses. The friendly atmosphere, the one on one opportunity for exchange and networking, and the multi-national exposure were cited among the top benefits from conference attendees.
The following topics in management and business-related areas are welcome:
• Organizational Studies (Organizational Behavior, Organizational Theory, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution)
• International Business (Globalization, International Law, International Finance, Management in Multicultural Society, International Market Entry, Cross Cultural Management)
• Technology & Innovation (Management Innovation, Research & Operations, Production Management, Cost management, Entrepreneurship, Global Technology Transfer)
• Strategic Management (Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Small - Medium size Firms in Crisis, Social Issues in Management, Collaboration and Strategic Alliances, Supply Chain Management)
• Marketing Management (Advertising, Promotion & Marketing Communication, Branding & Positioning, Consumer Behaviour, Innovation & New Product Development, International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing Technology, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection, Human Resource Marketing, Public Relation)
• Human Resource Management (Strategic HR Management, Conflict Resolution, Global and Multicultural Issues, Education Technology, Education & Training, Entrepreneurship in Education, Social Issues in Education)
• Management of Social Issues (Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Philanthropy, Business and Public Policy)
• Management Studies (Project Management, Public management, Management of nonprofit organizations)
BEST PAPER AWARDS
Scholars and students are invited to enter the Best Paper Competition for awards in the following categories:
• Best Student Paper (Graduate Students, the winner will receive: $250 USD)
• Best Young Scholar Paper (recent Ph.D less than 3 yrs)
• Best Overall Paper (open to all)
• Best Applied Paper (practical applicability, open to all).
Full manuscripts must be received no later than March 4, 2012. The awards recipients will be announced at the conference and their paper will be published in the International Journal of Management and Business, IJMB. Please visit the Submission Section for guidelines and eligibility.
The submissions of all conference participants will be published in the Conference Proceedings on a CD-ROM (ISSN 1949-9094) and Online (ISSN 1949-9108) and in Print (ISSN 1949-9124.) In addition, selected manuscripts will be peer reviewed for journal publication and if accepted, they will be published in the International Journal of Management and Business, IJMB.
Please visit our website for more details http://www.iamb.net